A past life regression is available as a form of hypnotherapy that is used to heal and transform the root causes of physical disease and entrenched emotional issues and patterns. Past life regressions can help us connect with our souls — to get answers about our relationships, career aspirations, fears, desires and even life purpose at large.
Past life regression is based in a belief of reincarnation, namely that your soul is eternal and indestructible. Held by some cultures and spiritual traditions, it is believed that your soul evolves lifetime to lifetime in different bodies to grow and learn so that you, ultimately, fully embody and realize that you are a spiritual being.
A second belief of past life regression is karma, the spiritual principle of cause and effect, in which your past experiences, thoughts and actions directly impact your present and future. While it is commonly understood from psychology that our parents, childhood and life experiences impact who we are in this life, karma takes this concept further to span your soul’s past lives.
Part of the hesitancy around understanding past life regressions is that none of us is aware of what’s happening in our subconscious in any given moment during the day. But we do have those moments where our issues and experiences mystify us.
The benefits of Past Life Regression Therapy (PLR) extend far beyond the clearing of current symptoms. Healing can occur on all levels – physical, emotional and spiritual – as the insights and understanding gained from this transformative technique offer great wisdom in regards to how you see yourself and your life. Whether you suffer from symptoms and fears or whether you are just curious, there are many blessings awaiting you when you experience PLR. The 25 benefits and possibilities include:
- Relief from current mental and emotional symptoms – symptoms such as stress, anxiety, fear and phobias simply dissolve and you are able to stop them from reoccurring.
- Develop conscious control over your body – through experiencing the state of deep relaxation you are more likely to be able to control your breathing, muscle tension, respiratory rate and blood pressure preventing stress, anxiety and even panic attacks.
- Clearer thinking – as a result of your symptoms diminishing your worries seem to disappear as well, allowing you to think with a much clearer head space.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the challenges in your life – the past is often where the root and cause of our problems lie. Self-observation and self-knowledge leads to self-healing.
- Release limiting thoughts and behaviours– the experience is powerfully liberating and enables you to expand your thoughts that result in more positive behaviours.
- Removal of barriers inhibiting your own inner peace – emotional and physical blocks are removed and replaced by a sense of calmness followed by restored inner peace that enriches your health and wellbeing.
- Alleviate deep seated physical and emotional pain– relief from musculoskeletal pain can occur quite rapidly when the past-life roots of the trauma are uncovered.
- Prevent and heal stress-related illness and disease– stress and anxiety can weaken the immune system, therefore the removal of these symptoms promotes better health.
- Love flows more freely, for yourself and others – the sense of certainty and contentment experienced following regression therapy allows love to flow more freely, which can prevent illness. When people are in love, or feeling love for self and others, their immunological system is functioning at an optimal level leading to overall good health.
- Understand relationships and create healthier patterns– experiencing past life connections with people in your current life gives you a greater understanding of your relationships and allows you to create healthier relationship patterns instead of repeating old ones.
- Free yourself from the weight of the past – clinging to the past is useless in solving any problems, you can only learn from it.
- Release fear of the future – you discover there is little point in worrying about the future, in fact it is a waste of time. You are more likely to be focused on the here and now.
- Accrue wisdom through experience – the knowledge acquired from your subconscious and higher self leads to a greater wisdom that you can apply to all areas of your life.
- It leads to forgiveness – you are able to shift your present attitude and become more patient, loving and forgiving towards the people in your life. You are able to change the present and the future.
- Renewed motivation and willpower to make the changes you desire – the deeper understanding of yourself results in the self-determination to lose weight, give up alcohol or drugs, quit smoking or make any other changes you so desire.
- Increase in self-esteem and self-worth – the transformational benefits include developing a new awareness of your abilities and natural strengths giving you renewed confidence.
- A change of perspective – you’ll uncover valuable details about yourself and discover new levels of healing that will transform the way you see yourself, the world and your life.
- A more positive outlook – as a result of a greater understanding and acceptance of your life, you are more adept in focussing on and enjoying the present moment, enabling you to enjoy your life now.
- A shift in values– the awareness that you are indeed a spiritual being ignites deep-rooted changes leading you to value qualities such as love, compassion and positive relationships more.
- A shift in priorities – you are able to discern more clearly the things that are really important to you and the things that aren’t. It reminds you not to sweat the small stuff and to focus on the things that you can control.
- Reconnection with loved ones– you experience relationships you had in previous lives with loved ones that are no longer with you in this life time.
- A transformation in grief and loss – the nature of suffering and mourning transforms as you become aware that even though you have lost physical contact with a loved one you will meet them again ‘on the other side’ or in another life.
- Dissolve the fear of death – experiencing past lives helps you recognise that you never truly die; you only reincarnate with the same soul in a different form.
- A profound awareness of your own immortality– through this process you become aware that your soul is immortal and eternal. You have lived before and here you are again.
- An opportunity for spiritual growth – the challenges in your life become viewed as lessons to learn and as stepping stones along your evolutionary journey. You become aware that you are an eternal, spiritual being.
By going beyond the physical limitations of the body on this psycho-spiritual journey you will discover a new level of healing, guidance and support that is available to you. Our minds and bodies can completely heal when we tap into the limitless potential of the subconscious mind. Everything we need to know is within us.